Aanderaa Doppler Current Profiler Sensors
The Aanderaa Doppler Current Profiler Sensor (DCPS) is a medium range 600kHz current profiler for deployment on fixed or moving platforms.
- Customizable cell size ranging from 0.5 to 5 meters
- Built-in solid state 3-axis tilt-compensated compass
- Smart sensor for easy integration on the SeaGuardII platform or 3rd party data loggers
The Doppler Current Profiler Sensor (DCPS) is a medium range, 600kHz current profiler smart sensor. It features innovative development of the acoustic profiling ability to collect high quality current information also on moving and tilting platforms.
Available with 300m, 4500m, or 6000m depth rating, the DCPS can be connected to a SeaGuardII or third party systems through the RS-232 interface. This makes the DCPS the ideal cost-effective solution for obtaining current profiles in systems already containing a data logger.
- Built-in solid state 3-axis tilt compensated compass
- Heading and tilt compensation for each ping
- Insensitive to fouling
- Low maintenance needs
- Direct readout of engineering data
- Output interval from 30 seconds to 2 hours
- RS-232 output for integration to most third party data loggers
- Configurable output for easy integration
- Cell size selectable from 0.5 to 5 meters
- Up to 150 individual cells divided into three columns