Seametrics CT2X Conductivity Loggers
The Seametrics CT2X is a conductivity and temperature sensor with built-in data logging and optional water level sensor.
- Measures conductivity, temperature, and water level (optional)
- Internal data logger for 349,000 records
- Optional internal AA batteries operate for ~1 year at 15-minute log interval
The Seametrics CT2X is a conductivity and temperature sensor with built-in data logging. Incorporating a 4-pole epoxy and graphite electrode cell, it is extremely durable and resistant to data interferences — making it excellent for use in rugged field conditions.
The CT2X also comes with Seametrics' powerful, easy-to-use Aqua4Plus and Aqua4Plus Lite software, affording the user extensive control, including real-time monitoring, flexible programming, and versatile data display options.
- Measures conductivity, total dissolved solids, and temperature
- Ranges from 10 microsiemens/cm to 100,000 microsiemens/cm
- Pressure and level option available
- In-field calibration utilities
- Narrow 0.75″ diameter, 12.5″ or 16″ length (depending on version)
- Linear and nLFn temperature compensation
- Up to 349,000 records in non-volatile memory
- 316 stainless steel, fluoropolymer, and PTFE construction (titanium optional)
- Digital industry standard RS485 interface
- Available with a variety of cable options—including polyethylene, polyurethane, and FEP Teflon
- Modbus and SDI-12 protocols available
- Easy export to spreadsheets and databases