NexSens iSIC data loggers have a default address of 1. When connecting multiple iSICs to a single PC COM Port, unique addresses must be assigned to differentiate between them. This problem occurs most often when using a system of 4100-iSICs.
1. Open iChart without a current project.
2. From the menu bar select Advanced |iSIC | iSIC.
3. Select the correct PC COM Port and the appropriate Connection. Enter ‘0’ for the iSIC Address. This will call all addresses. Press Connect.
4. Switch to the General tab.
5. The address is displayed in the “Change address” box in the upper right section.