Generating Data Reports
From the Project Dashboard, select the Site, Multi-Site, or Rain Event option underneath the Report header.
- The Site option allows the user to create a report for a single site.
- The Multi-Site option allows the user to create a report for multiple sites.
- The Rain Event option allows the user to create a report of the rain events that have occurred with a G2-RAIN.
- Select the Parameters option to choose the parameters that should be in the report.
- A list of the parameters for each site will appear in the window. For each site, click the triangle next to the site name and place a check mark beside the parameters that should be in the report. The parameters will show up on the right under the tab Selected Parameters as they are chosen.
- The View drop-down menu can change how the data is displayed on the screen.
- The Header option displays the name of the site, the name of the report, and the date that the report was created.
- The Stat Table option displays basic statistics associated with the parameters that were chosen.
- The Plot option places the data in graphical displays.
- To combine the data into one graphical display, click the Combine option.
- To separate the data into multiple graphical displays, click the Separate option.
- The Data Table option shows all of the parameter data points that were taken within a user-entered time-frame.
For more information on saving/memorizing, customizing, and sending reports follow the links below.