Generating Data Reports
From the Project Dashboard, select the Site, Multi-Site, or Rain Event option underneath the Report header.
- The Site option allows the user to create a report for a single site.
- The Multi-Site option allows the user to create a report for multiple sites.
- The Rain Event option allows the user to create a report of the rain events that have occurred with a G2-RAIN.
Select the Parameters option to choose the parameters that should be in the report.
A list of the parameters for each site will appear in the window. For each site, click the triangle next to the site name and place a check mark beside the parameters that should be in the report. The parameters will show up on the right under the tab Selected Parameters as they are chosen.
The View drop-down menu can change how the data is displayed on the screen.
- The Header option displays the name of the site, the name of the report, and the date that the report was created.
- The Stat Table option displays basic statistics associated with the parameters that were chosen.
- The Plot option places the data in graphical displays.
- To combine the data into one graphical display, click the Combine option.
- To separate the data into multiple graphical displays, click the Separate option.
- The Data Table option shows all of the parameter data points that were taken within a user-entered time-frame.
Once a report is loaded, select the Download option to locally save a CSV and/or PDF copy of the data report.
Access detailed information on saving/memorizing, customizing, and sending reports by following the links below.