Creating a Project on WQData LIVE
Data loggers and measurement data are organized into Projects on WQData LIVE. Projects may contain one or more Sites for further organization, and each Site may contain one or more data loggers.
To create a Project:
- Sign in to an existing WQData LIVE account.
- Hover over the username in the upper right-hand corner of the page and select PROJECTS from the drop down menu.
- Select the tile labeled Create New Project.
- Fill out the fields in the corresponding menu to title the project and click CREATE PROJECT.
- The main V3 project dashboard will appear. Create and name a site within the new project as desired by going to Admin | Settings at the top and then to the Project/Site tab and selecting New Site.
- Enter the following settings for the both the project and any created sites:
- Project/site name
- Project/site description
- Upload a project/site image
- Enter project/site coordinates or use GPS from a device’s sensor
- Enter the claim codes to add devices to the site
- Click SAVE when finished.