Creating a WQData LIVE Project
Data loggers and measurement data are organized into Projects on WQData LIVE. Projects may contain one or more Sites for further organization, and each Site may contain one or more data loggers.
To create a Project:
- Sign in to an existing WQData LIVE account.
- Hover over the username in the upper right-hand corner of the page and select PROJECTS from the drop down menu.
- Select the tile labeled Create New Project.
- Fill out the fields in the corresponding menu to title the Project, and then click CREATE PROJECT.
- The main project Dashboard will appear. Create and name a Site within the new project as desired by going to Admin | Settings at the top, then to the Project/Site tab and selecting New Site.
- Enter the following settings for the both the Project and any created Sites:
- Click SAVE when finished.