Adding a Data Logger to a WQData LIVE Project
During first-time configuration, data loggers are added to WQData LIVE Projects using a Claim Code supplied with each data logger.
To assign a data logger using a Claim Code:
- Log in to WQData LIVE and find the username in the top right hand corner of the page. Mouse over the username to reveal a drop down menu and click PROJECTS.
- Choose an existing Project or select Create New Project. Follow the link below for additional information on creating a new Project.
- After selecting or creating a Project, click on the ADMIN tab and then Settings located at the top of the dashboard.
- Click on the gray bar that says Project/Site to open a drop-down menu. Choose Sites to open a second drop-down menu.
- The Sites drop-down menu displays all of the current sites within the project. View the Site settings by clicking on the name.
- Add a new logger by entering the Claim Code in the field near the bottom of the Sites menu. Then click Add Device.
- Locate the Claim Code on the serial label attached to the data logger’s Quick Start Guide.
- The logger will now appear in the Assigned Devices box.
- Click SAVE when finished.