YSI EXO3 Multi-Parameter Water Quality Sonde
The YSI EXO3 is purpose-built for monitoring major water quality parameters, including pH, conductivity, temperature, turbidity and dissolved oxygen.
- Titanium sensors with wet-mateable, universal sensor ports
- Biofouling protection with central wiper brush and copper-alloy accessories
- Integral SDI-12 communications make it ideal for data collection platforms
Modern and Efficient Design
The YSI EXO3 represents an advanced sonde platform that offers a wide range of capabilities to those dedicated to monitoring natural aquatic environments such as oceans, estuaries, rivers, lakes, and groundwater. With a highly efficient power management platform, robust construction, and chemistry-free anti-fouling system, the EXO3 allows accurate data collection for up to 90 days between service intervals.
Multi-Port Water Quality Sonde
The YSI EXO3 sonde includes four sensor ports and a central anti-fouling wiper option. Sensor (sold separately) parameters include:
- Dissolved oxygen
- Total algae (phycocyanin or phycoerythrin along with chlorophyll)
- Fluorescent dissolved organic matter (fDOM)
- Rhodamine WT
- UV nitrate
- ISE ammonium
- ISE nitrate
- ISE chloride
Outputs Four Calculated Parameters.
- Specific conductance
- Total dissolved solids (TDS)
- Total suspended solids (TSS)
Onboard Signal Processing and Memory
All EXO sensors are digital sensors with onboard signal processing and memory. Built-in sensor diagnostic and calibration data allow users to calibrate multiple sensors in one sonde and distribute them to various other sondes in the field. Wet-mateable connectors allow for swaps in wet conditions, while active port monitoring automatically detects each sensor and verifies operation.