YSI EXO2 Multi-Parameter Water Quality Sonde
The YSI EXO2 sonde includes six sensor ports (sensors sold separately) and a central anti-fouling wiper option.
- Titanium sensors with wet-mateable, universal sensor ports
- Biofouling protection with central wiper brush and copper-alloy accessories
- Smart QC automatically checks for faults and errors to ensure successful deployments
Modern and Efficient Design
The YSI EXO2 represents an advanced sonde platform that offers a wide range of capabilities to those dedicated to monitoring natural aquatic environments such as oceans, estuaries, rivers, lakes, and groundwater. With a highly efficient power management platform, robust construction, and chemistry-free anti-fouling system, The EXO2 allows accurate data collection for up to 90 days between service intervals.
Multi-Port Water Quality Sonde
- Dissolved oxygen
- Total algae (phycocyanin or phycoerythrin along with chlorophyll)
- Fluorescent dissolved organic matter (fDOM)
- Rhodamine WT
- UV nitrate
- ISE ammonium
- ISE nitrate
- ISE chloride
Outputs Four Calculated Parameters
- Specific conductance
- Total dissolved solids (TDS)
- Total suspended solids (TSS)
Onboard Signal Processing and Memory
All EXO sensors are digital sensors with onboard signal processing and memory. Built-in sensor diagnostic and calibration data allow users to calibrate multiple sensors in one sonde and distribute them to various other sondes in the field. Wet-mateable connectors allow for swaps in wet conditions, while active port monitoring automatically detects each sensor and verifies operation.