YSI EXO1 Multi-Parameter Water Quality Sonde
The YSI EXO1 sonde includes four sensor ports (sensors sold separately) with internal data logging and battery power.
- Titanium sensors with wet-mateable, universal sensor ports
- Compact sonde fits in 2" diameter groundwater wells
- Smart QC automatically checks for faults and errors to ensure successful deployments
Modern and Efficient Design
The YSI EXO represents an advanced sonde platform that offers a wide range of capabilities to those dedicated to monitoring natural aquatic environments such as oceans, estuaries, rivers, lakes, and groundwater. The EXO1 sonde includes four sensor ports (sensors sold separately) with internal data logging and battery power.
Multi-Port Water Quality Sonde
- Dissolved oxygen
- Total algae (phycocyanin or phycoerythrin along with chlorophyll)
- Fluorescent dissolved organic matter (fDOM)
- Rhodamine WT
- UV nitrate
- ISE ammonium
- ISE nitrate
- ISE chloride
Outputs Four Calculated Parameters.
- Specific conductance
- Total dissolved solids (TDS)
- Total suspended solids (TSS)
Onboard Signal Processing and Memory
All EXO sensors are digital sensors with on-board signal processing and memory. Built-in sensor diagnostic and calibration data allow users to calibrate multiple sensors in one sonde and distribute to various other sondes in the field. Wet-mateable connectors allow for swaps in wet conditions, while active port monitoring automatically detects each sensor and verifies operation.