Seametrics TempHion pH/ORP Loggers
The Seametrics TempHion is a submersible water quality sensor and data logger that includes a pH/ORP element and a thermistor-based temperature element.
- Measures pH, ORP, and temperature
- Integrated data logger collects over 200,000 records
- Patented reference electrode for long-term stability
The Seametrics TempHion provides long-term stability for continuous or intermittent monitoring with a patented reference electrode. The integrated data logger enables unattended pH testing without frequent calibrations or service.
- Easy-to-use in-field calibration utilities
- 316 stainless steel, fluoropolymer, acetal, and PTFE construction
- Solution ground for excellent noise protection
- Operates on low power
- Long-term sensor stability
- RS485 network
- Dual protocol (Modbus® and SDI-12)
- Narrow 0.75″ diameter, 17.625″ length
- Available cableless or with a variety of cable options—polyethylene, polyurethane, or FEP
- Easy export to spreadsheets and databases