Seametrics PT12 Submersible Pressure Sensors
The Seametrics PT12 submersible pressure sensors deliver accurate pressure and temperature readings in rugged environments
- Digital sensor with SDI-12 and Modbus communications
- Absolute (non-vented) or gauged (vented) versions
- Available from 5 PSI to 300 PSI in stainless steel & titanium housings
Designed to resist the elements, the Seametrics PT12 delivers accurate pressure and temperature readings in rugged environments. This industry standard SDI-12 device is easy to interface with data loggers and can be daisy-chained on one cable up to 200 feet, making it a preferred choice for many environmental professionals with existing SDI-12 systems.
- SDI-12 v1.3 interface
- Modbus RTU interface
- Optional USGS OSW accuracy enhanced calibration on the 15 PSIG unit.
- Available with a variety of cable options, including polyethylene, polyurethane, and FEP
- Available in absolute and gauge versions
- 316 stainless steel, fluoropolymer, and PTFE construction (titanium optional)
- Optional automatic barometric compensation for absolute units using a PT12-BV Barometric Sensor (SDI-12 only)
- Available from 5 PSI to 300 PSI
- Optional 1/4″ NPT inlet