It may be necessary to directly download data from an iSIC if remote communication is failing.
1. Establish communication with the device by following the steps in the following article. Temporary Direct Connect
2. Open the current project.
3. Right click on the data logger in the navigation panel.
4. Select Property.
5. Change the Connect Through type to Direct to PC.
6. Check that the iSIC address is correct.
7. Select the COM port that the iSIC is connected to.
8. Select OK.
9. Click interrogate on the main screen to download the data from the iSIC.