In order to troubleshoot an Argonaut sensor it may be necessary to obtain information from the sensor’s internal memory and perform a diagnostic check.
1. Install Sontek ViewArgonaut software on a laptop.
2. Connect the UW-R to PC Interface cable to the UW cable coming from the Argonaut.
3. Connect the other end of the UW-R cable to a PC and attach the battery.
4. Open ViewArgonaut.
5. Select Recorder.
6. Select the correct COM port and click Connect.
7. Locate and download the .arg data file.
8. Close this window.
9. Open Diagnostics and record a beam check.
10. Select Connect and choose the correct COM port.
11. Collect about 30 pings.
12. Save the file (.ckg) to a PC. Contact Sontek Customer Support for its analysis.