Update Alarm Contact List
- Navigate to Admin|Alarms on the WQData LIVE project page.
- Expand the Alarms/Alerts section by clicking on the gray bar (if it is not already showing).
Note: When alarms are created, notification contacts can be entered in individually or as an editable group. Depending on which option is used for the alarm, proceed with one of the following:
Modify Alarm Group
- Click the Manage Groups button in the Alarms/Alerts section to bring up the summary list.
- Click the Edit pencil icon under the Action column for the appropriate Alarm Group.
- Add or remove user email addresses, one per line, to the group as desired. Click SAVE when finished.
- Changes to the contact list will automatically apply to all alarms for which the contact group is enabled.
Modify Individual Alarm Lists
- Click on the alarm in the list to bring up its summary menu.
- Click the Edit pencil icon next to the Trigger Action field.
- Add or remove contact emails from the Recipients field, listing one per line and click Save when finished.
- Click Close or select the ‘x’ in the upper right to escape from the Alarm Summary menu.
- Repeat the process until all alarm contact lists are adjusted as desired.