Data Export: CSV Format
The Data Export feature is a quick and simple data acquisition tool that allows users to download or send data through email or FTP in CSV or multiple XML formats without loading data directly onto the WQData Live page. This feature removes the required wait time that occurs when loading a substantial data set.
The CSV format is one of three options within the Data Export Tool. This option is a delimited text file that uses commas to separate values, most often utilized in excel files.
Data Export Tool
- From the Project Dashboard, select New Template underneath the Export header.
- Under the General tab, insert a name and description for the export and choose from the following three data formats:
- Use the Select Parameter option (left image) to view the available parameters (right image) for your desired site.
- Utilize the search bar for quicker selection.
- Click Add Parameter to include the chosen parameter in the data export.
- Repeat steps 1 and 2 until all desired parameters are selected.
- Follow the link below to set a date range for the Data Export.