Configuring Parameter Offsets
Any sensor parameter collected by an X2 data logger may have a linear offset applied to it. These offsets can be entered in the Basic Remote Device Configuration menu on WQData LIVE.
To configure data offsets:
- Navigate to the ADMIN | Settings tab found at the top of the project dashboard.
- Click on the Device Remote Configuration tab. Under this tab is a list of all the sites and data loggers within the project.
- Select the logger that requires the change. The Basic Remote Device Configuration menu will appear.
- Scroll down to the Parameter Offset section of the menu.
- Click the appropriate sensor to expand its parameter list, select the parameter that requires the offset, and enter the required value in the native unit into the New Value field.
- The native parameter unit can be confirmed by checking the ADMIN | Settings | Parameter Settings menu and referencing the Unit column.
- Scroll to the bottom of the menu and click SAVE.
- Following the data logger’s next transmission to WQData LIVE, the offset change(s) will be applied and the Current Value field for the Parameter Offset will update.