Configuring Parameter Offsets
- Access the Remote Device Configuration menu for the data logger on the WQData LIVE Project.
- Navigate to the Parameter Settings section of the menu.
- Expand the sensor list to reveal the parameter for which the offset is to be applied.
- Enter the desired offsets into the A, B, C settings fields below the parameter.
- These coefficients follow the format a+bx+cx², where x is the raw parameter value recorded by the sensor each scheduled reading.
- All offsets must be entered in the native output unit for the parameter, regardless of whether the display unit has been converted on the project Dashboard.
- In the configuration example below, a +15 foot offset will be added to each logged level reading from the PT-500 since the default unit output for the transducer is in feet .
- Click SAVE once the offset(s) have been entered and verify that the change appears in the Command Queue at the bottom of the Remote Device Configuration menu.
- CLOSE the menu. The new offset will be applied to all readings following the next scheduled transmission of the logger.