A sensor can be removed from an iChart project file if the system setup has changed or needs to be redone.
Note: The device will be reprogrammed in these steps and all data will be lost. Please download all data before proceeding.
1. Open iChart with the current project.
2. Select Project | Setup Device Wizard.
3. Click Next until step 3 is reached.
4. Select the sensor to be removed by clicking the + next to the data logger.
5. Click Delete.
6. Click Next until step 6 is reached.
7. Select the data logger to which the removed sensor was on.
8. Click Program iSIC.
The iSIC will now be programmed with the new configuration.