If a T-Node string is altered, the sensors must be re-detected before the iSIC is reprogrammed. This is because when the iSIC is being programmed, it checks that the attached T-Node string matches what was detected earlier.
Note: These steps will require the data logger to be reprogrammed, which will erase all data currently on the device. Only proceed after all data has been downloaded to the computer.
1. Right-click on the T-Node sensor in the Navigation Panel.
2. Select Property.
3. In the window that appears click on Detect.
4. Choose Yes when “Warning: current T-Node serial number list will be replaced with the newly detected serial numbers. Would you like to continue?” appears.
5. Check that the number of T-Nodes that were detected matches the number of sensors physically attached to the data logger.
6. Use the Move Up and Move Down buttons to arrange the T-Node Serial Numbers in the same order as the physical T-Nodes sensors are attached to the data logger. iChart automatically puts the serial numbers in numeric order as is the factory default setup configuration for a T-Node string.
7. Click OK.
8. Right-click on the T-Node sensor in the Navigation Panel.
9. Select Property.
10. Confirm that the T-Nodes are all displayed and that the order of the serial numbers is correct.
11. Click OK.
12. The iSIC can now be reprogrammed. To reprogram an iSIC, refer to the technical document Reprogramming and iSIC or SDL500.