In order to open multiple reports on iChart’s startup, first make sure that iChart is up to date:
After iChart has been updated:
1. Open iChart.
2. Click Edit | Preferences.
3. The System Setup window will appear.
4. Make sure that “Enable startup dialog” is unchecked.
5. Place a check mark in “Auto-load report”.
6. Click “— ADD NEW —“. The iChart Report File window will appear, showing iChart’s Users folder.
7. Locate the .Report folder of the current iChart project file. Double-click the file to open and view its contents.
8. Within this folder, locate the report file(s) that will be automatically opened on startup. They should end with the extension “.icp”.
9. Select the .icp file and Open it. This will pull the report into the box below “Auto-load report” in the System Setup window.
10. Repeat the steps as needed to add multiple reports and then click OK.