1. Use an Ethernet cable to connect the LS300 to the Ethernet jack on a computer.
2. Open a web browser and type the default IP address into the address bar as follows:
The modem’s native AceManager will appear.
3. The default user name and password is:
Enter this information and click Log In.
4. Navigate to the Services tab and select Dynamic DNS in the list on the left.
5. Place a check mark in Service to enable the Dynamic DNS.
6. Select IP Manager in the Dynamic DNS drop-down. The following options will appear.
7. Under Dynamic IP, Device Name is the phone number of the cellular account. Domain is “eairlink.com”. IP Manager Server 1 is “edns2.eairlink.com”. Server Keys should be entered as “0”. All other settings can be set to match those in Figure 5.
8. Click the Apply button.
9. Reboot the modem.
Click here if the account must be configured with a dynamic DNS other than IP Manager.