Adjust Log/Transmit Intervals
The X2 Embedded Web allows sensor logging intervals and data transmission intervals to be adjusted.
- Establish a connection to the X2’s direct Wi-Fi network.
- Access the main menu by clicking the menu icon in the top right.
- Navigate to Settings | Logging.
- Set the desired logging interval for all connected sensors.
- Note that most sensors have a maximum sampling frequency between 2-5 minutes. Verify this prior to configuring rapid logging intervals.
- Note that faster sampling will increase system power demand. A power budget can be assessed by supplying NexSens Technology with the desired deployment settings.
- Set the desired transmission interval.
- The maximum recommended transmission interval is 5 minutes, but will vary depending on the equipment telemetry type, application, and power availability.
- For Wi-Fi only X2 loggers where data will be downloaded manually through the CONNECT utility, it is recommended that the transmission interval be set to 1-2 hours minimum to cut down on un-utilized telemetry power demand.
- If the system will be uploading data to WQData LIVE through a local wireless network, disconnect the mobile device from the logger network.