Adjust Log/Transmit Intervals
- Access the Main Menu
- Navigate to Settings | Logging
- Set the desired logging inverval for all connected sensors.
- Note that most sensors have a maximum sampling frequency between 2-5 minutes. Verify this prior to configuring rapid logging intervals.
- Note that faster sampling will increase system power demand. A power budget can be assessed by supplying NexSens Technology with the desired deployment settings.
- Set the desired transmission interval
- The maximum recommended transmission interval is 5 minutes, but will vary depending on the equipment telemetry type, application, and power availability.
- For Wi-Fi only X2 loggers where data will be downloaded manually through the CONNECT utility, it is recommended that the transmission interval be set to 1-2 hours minimum to cut down on un-utilized telemetry power demand.
5. If the system will be uploading data to WQData LIVE through a local wireless network disconnect the mobile device from the logger network.