Uploading a Project Logo
A company or organization logo can be configured to replace the default WQData LIVE image in the upper left corner of a project page.
- Click on the ADMIN | Settings tab located at the top of the project dashboard.
- Open the Project/Site tab, then select Project to open the settings menu.
- Locate the Logo field, then select Browse to select the desired project logo from local storage.
- Select the desired project logo file from the file explorer and then Open to upload it.
- Optionally, a URL can be entered to redirect users when the logo is clicked.
- Note that the complete website address (including https://) must be listed.
- Once the logo has been selected, click SAVE at the bottom of the Project/Site display. WQData LIVE will refresh and the new logo will be displayed on the project dashboard.