Alarms can be quickly enabled and disabled from the configuration menu.
To enable/disable alarms:
- Navigate to ADMIN | Alarms on the WQData LIVE Project Dashboard.
- To disable an active alarm, select the Enabled display filter to view all active alarms. Click on the alarm to disable.
- Click the Edit button (pencil icon) next to the General Info section of the alarm overview.
- Un-check the Enable box and click Save to disable the alarm.
- To re-enable a disabled alarm, filter the list to show Disabled alarms. Then, perform the same process in steps 3-4, but check the box to enable the alarm.