Alarms can be quickly enabled and disabled from the configuration menu.
- Navigate to ADMIN | Alarms on the WQData LIVE project page.
- To disable an active alarm, select the Enabled display option to view all active alarms. Click on the one that should be disabled.
- Click the Edit button (pencil icon) next to the General Info section of the alarm overview.
- Un-check the Enable box and click Save to disable the alarm.
- To re-enable disabled alarms, filter the list to show Disabled alarms and perform the same process in steps 3-4 but checking the box to enable the alarm.