Read/Start an X2 Sensor Measurement
Real-time measurements may be viewed or started using the data acquisition tab (DAQ) in the CONNECT software.
- Connect the X2 logger to a PC and launch the CONNECT software. Test connection by reading the RTC clock of the logger in the CONFIG tab.
- From the CONNECT main window, select the DAQ tab.
- Select Read Last DAQ to preview the last measurement recorded by the X2 data logger.
- Measurements from the internal diagnostics and all detected sensors should be visible.
- Select Start DAQ to begin a new sensor measurement, regardless of the internal log intervals.
- For a new DAQ, the timestamp will update once data acquisition is complete.