Periodic maintenance of a G2-RAIN Alert system includes the following items:
- Clearing debris out from inside the siphoning bucket receiver and drain holes
- Replacement of the internal lithium battery pack when the reported system voltage drops to 6.2V or below
- Note this does not apply for externally powered G2-RAIN systems using an AC wall adapter or SP-Series pack for power
- Gauge calibration verification/re-calibration (as desired)
- Rain Gauges included with the G2-RAIN systems come factory calibrated, but periodic verification of the calibration is recommended for best data accuracy.