Update Logger IP Address
- In the iChart project, locate the Navigation Panel located to the left of the data readout.
- Locate the data logger in question, right click on it, and select Property.
- The Communication Properties menu for the logger will appear showing the currently utilized communication method, data logger and IP address information.
- Make the required change to the IP Address field and click OK to make the changes and close the prompt.
- Make sure that the IP address field contains no extra spaces preceeding or following the number. These are treated as valid characters and will cause connection attempts to fail.
- When entering an IP address, drop any leading zeroes that are listed. Leading zeroes left in the address will cause connection attempts to fail.
- Ex. If the provided address is 166.082.100.081, enter this into iChart as 126.96.36.199
- The Test Connection button can selected to confirm that the new communication settings are working properly.