What sensor interfaces are on the X2 Data Logger?
There are 4 Universal Asynchronous Receiver Transmitters (UARTs) on the X2 data logger.
- (1) Dedicated RS-485 channel that is available on all ports.
- RS-485 channel supports baud rates up to 57600.
- (1) Dedicated SDI-12 channel that is available on all ports.
- (2) Dedicated RS-232 channels on ports P0 and P1.
- (1) Multiplexed RS-232 channel on port P2/P1.
- RS-232 channels support baud rates up to 115200.
Note: For X2-SDLMC data loggers, there is no available P2 port; however, the P0 and P1 ports still utilize the same channels mentioned above.