In-Situ Level TROLL 700 Water Level Logger
The In-Situ Level TROLL 700 offers advanced features for multi-step aquifer testing, precision river gauging, tidal influence studies, wave characterization, geothermal research, storm-event monitoring and more.
- Sample as fast as 4 times per second for earthquake detection and wave modeling
- Includes True Logarithmic sampling for aquifer testing (pumping and slug tests)
- Durable titanium housing resists fouling and safeguards against corrosion, even in the harshest conditions
The In-Situ Level TROLL 700 Water Level Logger contains everything needed for water level measurement and logging - level and temperature sensors, data logger, and internal power - all in a 18.3mm (0.72 in) diameter housing with a lot of exciting new capabilities. The instrument is built entirely from rugged titanium with TIG-welded seals, eliminating the potential for flooding from faulty O-ring seals.
The 700 series of the Level TROLL offers new logging modes such as Linear, Linear Average, Event, True Logarithmic, Step Linear, and Fast Linear for complete customization. Additional benefits of the Level TROLL 700 include Pause and Re-Start logging features, a larger memory (350,000+ data points), 0.25 sec sampling (4 samples per second), ability to store and manage up to 50 log files, user notes, advanced compensation settings, and more.
The Level TROLL 700 offers Twist-Lock connectors that provide a secure connection between the sensor and cable. The Twist-Lock connectors are also extendable, allowing the user to easily lengthen the cable without purchasing a complete replacement assembly. In-Situ's new ultra low-power system guarantees 5 years or 2 million readings. For added flexibility, the instrument can also be powered externally. System integration is easy with built-in RS-485 Modbus, SDI-12, and 4-20mA communication output capability.
- Restart logarithmic sampling within the same file - perform multi-step aquifer tests with ease.
- New logging modes - linear, linear average, event, true logarithmic, step log, fast linear.
- Program up to 50 logging files - complete flexibility and new possibilities in logging.
- Sample as fast as 0.25 seconds (4 samples/sec) - perfect for earthquake detection and wave modeling.
- Log up to 350,000 data points (4MB memory) reduces the interval between data collection.
- Ultra-rugged, all-titanium design - perfect for fresh and marine water monitoring.
- Super accurate sensors - record minute changes in water level and temperature.
- TIG-welded seals - prevents flooding of instrument.
- Ultra-low power system - guarantees 5 years or 2 million readings.
- RS-485 Modbus, SDI-12, and 4-20mA - provides for easy connections to existing and online systems.
- Twist-Lock connectors - lock tight for 100% reliability.
- Halogen-free cables (LSZH rated) - no worries of toxic fumes if submitted to fire.
- Sealed desiccant options - allow for barometric compensation while preventing water & humidity intrusion.
- Extendable cable assemblies - maximizes your investment and maintain flexibility with your unit.
- -20 to 80 C temperature range - useful for geothermal and hot spring research and monitoring.
- Linear logging - perfect for long-term monitoring.
- Pause logging feature - pause logging when removing a unit. Reinstall and restart where you left off!
- Specify start and stop times for logging - collect the data you need up to the date you want and no more.
- Ability to undelete files from the unit - no worries of accidentally deleting your data.
- Data saved by sites not files - collect and save information by site automatically.
- Easy-to-read memory and battery gauges - know exactly how much is left.
- Friendly Wizards guide every step - reduces complicated steps and the need for tedious manuals.
- FCC and CE emission tested - prevents susceptibility to outside emission interference and transient electrical surges.
- Version, range, and manufacturing info printed on side of the unit - know the details of the unit without opening the software.