In-Situ Level TROLL 500 Water Level Logger
The In-Situ Level TROLL 500 contains everything needed for water level measurement and logging - level and temperature sensors, data logger, and internal power.
- Highly accurate sensors record even slight changes in water level and temperature
- Ultra-low power system guarantees 5 years or 2 million readings
- Durable titanium housing resists fouling and safeguards against corrosion, even in the harshest conditions
The In-Situ Level TROLL 500 Water Level Logger contains everything needed for water level measurement and logging - level and temperature sensors, data logger, and internal power - all in a 18.3mm (0.72 in) diameter housing with a lot of exciting capabilities. The instrument is built entirely from rugged titanium with TIG-welded seals, eliminating the potential for flooding from faulty O-ring seals.
The In-Situ Level TROLL 500 Water Level Logger offers Twist-Lock connectors that provide a secure connection between the sensor and cable. The Twist-Lock connectors are also extendable, allowing the user to easily lengthen the cable without purchasing a complete replacement assembly. In-Situ's new ultra low-power system guarantees 5 years or 2 million readings. For added flexibility, the instrument can also be powered externally. System integration is easy with built-in RS-485 Modbus, SDI-12, and 4-20mA communication output capability.
- Ultra-rugged, all-titanium design - perfect for fresh and marine water monitoring.
- Super accurate sensors - record minute changes in water level and temperature.
- TIG-welded seals - prevents flooding of instrument.
- Ultra-low power system - guarantees 5 years or 2 million readings.
- RS-485 Modbus, SDI-12, and 4-20mA - provides for easy connections to existing and online systems.
- Twist-Lock connectors - lock tight for 100% reliability.
- Halogen-free cables (LSZH rated) - no worries of toxic fumes if submitted to fire.
- Sealed desiccant options - allow for barometric compensation while preventing water & humidity intrusion.
- Extendable cable assemblies - maximizes your investment and maintain flexibility with your unit.
- -20 to 80 C temperature range - useful for geothermal and hot spring research and monitoring.
- Linear logging - perfect for long-term monitoring.
- Pause logging feature - pause logging when removing a unit. Reinstall and restart where you left off!
- Specify start and stop times for logging - collect the data you need up to the date you want and no more.
- Ability to undelete files from the unit - no worries of accidentally deleting your data.
- Data saved by sites not files - collect and save information by site automatically.
- Easy-to-read memory and battery gauges - know exactly how much is left.
- Friendly Wizards guide every step - reduces complicated steps and the need for tedious manuals.
- FCC and CE emission tested - prevents susceptibility to outside emission interference and transient electrical surges.
- Version, range, and manufacturing info printed on side of the unit - know the details of the unit without opening the software.