SonTek Argonaut-ADV Acoustic Doppler Velocimeter
The SonTek Argonaut-ADV is designed to measure water flow (velocity and direction) in shallow water environments and is built to withstand extreme conditions.
- Robust 3-D velocity measurements in a compact, easy-to-use package
- Fixed sampling volume of 0.25cc located 10 cm from transducers
- 4 MB internal memory for over 100,000 samples
Providing robust velocity measurements in a compact, easy-to-use package, the SonTek Argonaut-ADV is the ultimate instrument for shallow water flow monitoring. Ideal for low-flow applications in shallow streams, marshes, lakes, or water treatment facilities, the 3-axis (3D) Argonaut-ADV's advanced Doppler technology measures single-point velocity away from flow obstructions. All signal processing is done internally, allowing the Argonaut-ADV to be readily integrated with a wide range of additional sensors.
- ViewArgonaut software
- Sample low flows down to 0.001 m/s (0.003 ft/s)
- Operates in as little as 25 mm (1 in.)
- RS-232, SDI-12, or 4-20 mA output modules
- Low power consumption
- Internal data logging
- Compact and light
- Optional sensors for pollution monitoring
- Optional plastic or stainless steel mounting clamps