Turner Designs C3 Submersible Fluorometer
The Turner Designs C3 Submersible Fluorometer is designed to incorporate up to three optical sensors ranging from the ultraviolet to the infrared spectrum.
- Internal memory with lithium battery option for unattended deployments
- Factory-installed temperature sensor with optional depth sensor and mechanical wiper
- Depth rated to 600 meters
The Turner Designs C3 Submersible Fluorometer is designed to incorporate up to three optical sensors ranging from the ultraviolet to the infrared spectrum. Internal memory storage capacity combined with an external submersible lithium ion battery allows the C3 to run during extended or short-term deployments. Each Turner Designs C3 comes with a factory-installed temperature sensor and a depth rating of 600 meters. An optional factory-installed depth sensor and mechanical wiper is also available. The C-Soft Windows based software allows for intuitive calibration, data logging set up, file management capabilities as well as digital or analog data integration.
- Order up to Three Optical Sensors
- Digital or Analog Integration with a CTD Profiler or 3rd Party Platform
- Easy to Use C-Soft Software with Data Management Capabilities
- Extended Deployments with Submersible Battery
- Temperature Sensor Included
- Optional Depth Sensor Available
- Optional Mechanical Wiper Available