Connecting the X2 to an existing Wi-Fi network with an internet connection allows the device to constantly send live data to users.
Configure Through Embedded Web
- Connect directly to the X2 logger’s embedded web
- Go to the Wi-Fi configuration page
- Enter the network credentials for the desired Wi-Fi network
- A static IP address is not required as the device can use DHCP to receive an open IP address. However, by assigning the X2 a static IP (check with IT regarding open options) the embedded web can be accessed from any device connected to the same network by simply entering the static IP.
- Save the configuration
- Disconnect the device from the X2 so it can switch from direct to network mode
- Reset the X2 Wi-Fi with the provided magnet so the change to network mode will take place