The first step required when interfacing with the X2 directly over Wi-Fi is to establish a connection.
- Enable the Wi-Fi module on the X2 by using a magnet to wake it up (not available on X2-CB variant) or cycling power to the logger (Unplug the UW-6 power connector, wait 10 seconds, and re-connect)
- On the Wi-Fi-enabled device, open up the list of available Wi-Fi networks
- Connect to the network that starts with “X2 Logger”
- If multiple X2 devices are powered in the same location and there are multiple “X2 Logger” networks available, use the serial number engraved into the bottom of the device to distinguish between devices
- On the same device, open a web browser and navigate to X2.NexSens.com