WQSensors software provides an interface to view data in raw or graphical form, automatically summarize data, compute statistical parameters, and export data.
Any data that is logged can be viewed or exported by generating a report. Note that data is exported in .csv format for use with programs like Microsoft Excel. To generate a report, click the Report button in the View tab and then follow the procedure below:
1. Enter the desired range of time or check “Include all project data”.
2. Select the sections to include in the report. Choose any or all of the following: “Summary”, “Statistics”, “Graph”, and “Data”. Fill in a Report Description and Author if desired.
3. Use the drop down Sensor List menu to place a check box next to each sensor that that should be included in the report.
4. Click the Options button to include additional notes about the project in the report, or to “Use time as X-axis”. If this box is checked, data will be graphed with the sample number (1st, 2nd, 3rd sample, etc.) on the abscissa.
5. Click Generate to create the report. Following creation, the report can be saved, printed, or exported to Microsoft Excel from the icon-based toolbar.