Naming loggers in micro-T software is useful for projects containing more than one logger.
To rename a logger:
1. Open micro-T Software with the current project
2. In the Navigation Panel, click the desired temperature logger once.
3. After a few seconds, click the logger again.
4. Type in the desired name and hit Enter.
5. Name all other loggers following the procedure in steps 2-4.
6. Create a new report by selecting Report | New Report from the menu bar.
Note: Each time the logger names are changed in the micro-T project file, the report must be recreated to display the name changes.