micro-T software requires the correct driver to be installed for successful operation. The new 1-wire driver is not compatible with micro-T software and will result in no micro-T devices being found. The old driver is included in the micro-T installation and should be used instead.
1. Uninstall the 1-Wire driver if it was already installed.
2. Click Start | Control Panel.
3. Click System.
4. Click the Hardware tab.
5. Click Device Manager.
6. Expand the 1-Wire Devices section.
7. Right click on the USB Host Adapter for 1-Wire Network using WinUSB and click uninstall.
8. Select Yes in the dialog that appears.
9. Unplug the micro-T USB cable.
10. Plug the USB back into the computer.
11. When the “Found New Hardware Wizard” appears, select Install from a list or specific location.
12. Check the Don’t search. I will choose the driver to install circle.
13. Click the Have Disk… button.
14. Click Browse…
15. Navigate to C:\Program Files\NexSens\micro-T\Driver and select the DS24902k.inf file and click Open.
16. Click OK on the “Install From Disk” dialog box.
17. Click Next >.
18. Wait for the driver to install and click Finish.
The micro-T devices will now be recognized by the micro-T software.