The default driver that Windows installs for the USB Reader may not allow the micro-T software to recognize the device.
1. Right click on Computer on the desktop or from the Start menu and select Manage.
2. Select Device Manager from the left panel.
3. Locate and expand 1 Wire Devices.
4. Right click on the device found under 1 Wire Devices and select Uninstall from the dropdown menu.
5. Confirm the driver should be uninstalled.
6. Unplug the USB wire from the computer.
7. Plug the USB cable back into the computer.
8. In the Found New Hardware Wizard dialog that appears select Install from a list or specific location and click Next.
9. Check the Include this location in the search: box and type the following into the below box.
- C:\Program Files\NexSens\micro-T\Driver
10. Click Next and wait for the driver to install.