Caution!!!- Be sure to statically ground yourself prior to touching any of the electronics inside the SDL V2 logger or the SD card itself
– 3/16″ Ball-Point Hex Driver (included in logger maintenance kit)
-Phillips Screw Driver
- Use the 3/16″ hex driver to remove the four screws on the bottom bulkhead of the SDL V2 (opposite the white battery lid).
- Carefully pull the bottom bulkhead off of the SDL V2.
- Locate and remove the four Phillips-head screws and lock-washers holding the circuit board to the bottom bulkhead.
- Gently tip the board to view the underside and reveal the SD card slot underneath.
- If a script file needs to be updated copy over the NexSens-supplied .lua file into the scripts folder and overwrite the existing file.