Changing Data Logger Transmission Frequency
The Timed Transmission setting in the Remote Device Configuration menu determines how often the data logger will power-up its telemetry to contact the WQData LIVE Data Center.
Each transmission the data logger will : (1) Upload all new logged data and (2) Process all configuration changes active in the Command Queue.
- Access the Remote Device Configuration menu for the data logger on the WQData LIVE Project.
- Navigate to the Time Based Transmission section of the menu.
- Enter the desired Transmission interval.
- Ensure the Starting at field displays a past date and time. Otherwise the logger will not transmit until the listed time.
- Click Save and ensure that the change appears in the Command Queue at the bottom of the Remote Device Configuration menu.
- CLOSE the menu. The new transmission interval will take effect after the next scheduled transmission on the data logger