Caution!!!- Be sure to statically ground yourself prior to touching any of the electronics inside the X2 logger
- Remove Power from the X2 by disconnecting any cable connected to the center 6-pin port.
- Locate the green plastic wire from its track in the base of the X2’s aluminum housing.
- Slide tweezers or the tip of the screwdriver packaged with the X2 beneath the wire to expose it.
- Pull the end of the wire while applying pressure to the top of the X2 to remove it from the track. Tweezers or needle-nose pliers can be used if needed.
- Pull up on the enclosure to separate it from the X2 base.
- If changes are required with the X2 Main-PCB’s SD card, locate this on the top board
- This card can be removed to update files manually using a micro-SD card reader. If a script file needs updated, copy over the NexSens-supplied .lua file into the scripts folder and overwrite the existing file.
- If the RTU Board’s SD card needs accessed to update firmware files, locate the slot opposite the RF connector and on the topside of the lower board.
- The RTU’s SD card files can be read using a micro-SD card reader. If changes to the RTU firmware are required, copy over NexSens-supplied DL100.bin and DL100.crc files and overwrite the existing files.
- Slide the enclosure back over top the X2 base, ensuring that no wires are pinched.
- Align the wire entry with the machined body tag on the aluminum base.
- Push down on the top of the enclosure and feed the wire back into its track and re-apply power to the system.