The PM1 Pole mount kit is designed to attach an iSIC V2 to a buried 2″NPT Pipe for field deployment.
- (2) 5/16-18 x 2″ U-bolts
- (4) ea 5/16″ Flat Washers, 5/16″ Split Lock Washer, and 5/16″ Nut
- (2) Mounting Ear
- (4) 1/4-20x 7/16″ Flat Head Phillips Screw
- Install one of the mounting ears on the top section of the iSIC V2, ensuring the ear is oriented such that the two 1/4-20x 7/16″ screws lay flush when tightened down with a Phillips screwdriver.
- Install the second ear to the pipe using one of the U-bolts and the washer, lock-washer, and nut, respectively. Tighten evenly with a 1/2″ socket.
- Align the lower pole-mounted ear with the back-plate base of the iSIC V2 and tighten it to the ear using the remaining two 1/4-20x 7/16″ screws.
- Feed the remaining U-bolt through the top mounting ear and tighten each nut to the lock-washer and washer evenly using a 1/2″ socket.
- Thread on the antenna and mount the solar panel pack (if applicable), connect sensors.